Tuesday, April 07, 2009

So would you do bros?

The question was put to me when I was...how shall I put it...positioned between two great looking guys over the weekend. Imagining for a minute that these boys had identical gay twins I immediately said yes. They fell about laughing which could have been awkward given the angle one of them was placed. Both these guys were A graders in looks and "ability" (:)), though thankfully not in cock size. (I really don't do being impaled- an average size fits me just fine. And walking afterwards is a less treacherous affair). Anyway I digress, the fact is this; I've been asked back to be spitted by these dudes and a couple of guys who are identical twins. Talk about fulfilling a fantasy. It's almost worth being double fucked by the pair of them just for the experience ! I will keep you informed of my progress.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

don't forget to take pics/video for all us who can't find brothers to do it with *wink*

performingmales said...

lol; I've been waiting for someone to make just such a disgraceful suggestion! And I'm still waiting to do the bros. Or them me. Whichever. Whatever !

performingmales said...

No not yet- my fault actually as were meant to meet up for a session fairly recently and I had to cancel due to work issues- I was away. So it has still to happen....and it will :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails