Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Nuthin like being up to date; nuthin like it at all actually

"An angry father pealed off his son’s clothing and pushed the naked child on a bicycle, walking around Renming Road in Suzhou on June 26, 2007. The man claimed that he wanted to punish his son, the naked boy, for being disobedient and neglected his study. Spectators were furious at the twisted act of the angry man"

Every now and again I come across an old news item which I believe would be of interest here. Now you all are probably aware that I like seeing a bit of cmnm/cfnm but do we think this is going a bit far? I ask because had I been that boy, I would have embarrassed my pa by ....uhhh... getting an erection see. In those days I couldn't even think about getting undressed in a public place without sporting a boner. And to cap it all I think I'd have made my angry father speechless if I'd jizzed!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails