Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stumbling acoss exhibitionists

Oooooh I just love stumbling across guys with filthy minds. And it's all the more fabulous when they hold down a "good job" and present a "respectable" face to the world. Take for instance Gay Banker, a man who describes what it's like to be a gay guy in 21st century London. My mom would love it if I just settled down and did something decent like make a lot of money. Anyway I digress, because you really must read this bit of the diary where he goes along and jerks off in front of someone he met through Gaydar and gets paid for it! Click here Fab! My kinda boy.

1 comment:

GB said...

Thanks for writing nice words about me mate! But if you like that post, there'll probably be something else you'd like somewhere in my encounters postings :-).

GB xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails