Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hot or not? It depends on the cat litter, the fluffy bears and the hideous dolls....

Today the earth has moved. Finally I have found some like minds on the blogosphere. As many of you will know I read my way round the net a lot and see a lot of (amateur) guys naked- lucky old me. There have been many times however when I haven't right clicked on the picture, because although the guy may be sexy, the teddy bears in the background leave me wilting. And I see this naffness a lot. So guys if you're gonna post yerselves online cut out the crap. The difference between being hot or not could lie in that nasty figurine you so adore....

Now there is a blog devoted to it and is a must read. You'll find it at luriddigs.com and if you like a real laugh it should be added to your favourites now.....






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails