Wednesday, December 03, 2008

One of my fave ads ever- and a hot cfnm/cmnm moment

I like involuntary erections I really just so do. And I particularly like them when they're visible on other guys.
"Oh thankyou" I want to say, but unfortunately it rarely has anything to do with them looking my way.

There are loads of pics of cyclists and rowers with erections (I don't mean the fakes either) when they've won a contest and they're holding the cup. But what about the guy who gets an erection and is all embarrassed? Yeah that's real awesome too.

This Impulse ad came out some years back and I remember thinking it was hot then. I chanced on it today on Youtube, and the whole thing still has me getting sweaty, even though it's all suggestion. The though of sitting there naked in front of others is just kinda special, but getting an erection without wanting to because I set eyes on someone gorgeous is mindblowing.

Here are some pics and here's the link; enjoy.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails