Saturday, August 09, 2008

What an utter cow ! I love her style.....

Trawling as I do around the various tube sites I stumble across 'Richard Baker about to be bummed' - by his fiancee's big bro! Well of course! So anyway this dude's delightful girlfriend decides to record him naked round their holiday apartment while he remonstrates pitifully and in complete vain. So in vain that she uploads it to Youtube ! Like I said- what an utter cow- but hey I love her style. And babe, if yer still engaged remember to record him drunk naked at your nuptials, strip him and put him in a collar and lead, put the camera in the hands of the best man and make him crawl round on all fours- then send it to Youtube too....









1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha...

that's so mean!

Related Posts with Thumbnails