Thursday, July 24, 2008

The pad's a mess and I need a houseboy

Three of us share a pad. One of us is sex obsessed and constantly out slut testing (no it's not me!!), one of us cooks fabulously and takes over the kitchen, and one of us spends his time browsing the net looking at pics of performing boys with considerable interest. Wonder who that could be? Well the combination means that none of us are very good or interested in housework.

So I'm on the look out for a houseboy. How old should he be? 18-20? Or 18 through 25? Any older? I quite like the idea of having a naked houseboy who is older than me. But so many questions raise their head. Would it be unprofessional to finger his butt as he did the ironing for instance? Would I pay cash and if so where would he put it? (Oh one guess pur-leeeeez!). Would he serve us all dinner? Would it turn into a debauched shagathon with the houseboy getting spitroasted? If I find a suitable houseboy I will answer these questions for you later....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd be able to let a cute houseboy like those waste their time on household tasks.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails