Friday, June 13, 2008

It's not my birthday yet...

...But I'm already thinking about how to celebrate. And quite frankly i feel like having a party where the boys all turn up naked. No clothes- yer in. Come dressed and yer not. What do you think about that idea? My birthday is in September so I have some time to refine this idea, and refining what is going to be an obviously debauched event maybe pointless, unless of course I can make the rules even more orgiastic. Maybe I should get a couple of performing slave boys too- just to get the evening going....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday than with slave boys obeying your every command and servicing your guests. Being abused and humiliated. Getting pictures taken with people in any pose/position they want, etc!

Hans Versluys said...

I'd love to come if I lived closer than 10 timezones away

performingmales said...

Now that's a pity Uroskin as I would enjoy seeing you strip !

Related Posts with Thumbnails