Monday, May 26, 2008

My first slaveboy

We're nearly halfway through the year and it's about as busy as it was last year...which means it's all of a whir and blur. Anyway no worries. This weekend I had my first slaveboy come and perform for me. I am fortunate in having a bud who very handily let me use his playroom. And do you know: I've always wanted to do the sub thing and get tied up and serve, but I was presented with a hottie who wanted to that for me. And why not? Why not enjoy naked service; all I had to do was tie him up twist his nipples, put him in a collar and play with his prostate. He stayed overnight and went home a very happy boy. And I'm still smiling too...:-)
(Pics from the net- I haven't forced a guy to model for me -yet)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more More MORE! Please! Amazing stuff!

Next time PLEASE take photos of your slave boy, or if you are ever made to serve have your master make you his photo bitch. :)

performingmales said...

hehe;
I may just do that....anyone want to model for me as a slaveboy?

Related Posts with Thumbnails