Saturday, August 25, 2007

CFNM - is it the third way?

I maybe gay but there's nothing I like seeing more than a straight boy naked in a public environment. And inevitably where the dudes are stripped, there is a gaggle of girls.

Before I realised my own sexuality I used to harbour all kinds of deep dark desires about being forced out of my clothes somewhere kinda inappropriate, by girls or boys. In the gay world this kinda desire seems to resort to bdsm power play real quick, but the straight guys have another alternative- cfnm. It's more subtle and plays with the pyschology in other ways.

One of our members regularly posts pictures from cfnm.net that frankly take me back to desires I first started feeling in high school. Photos of a teacher stripping her student, a young dude naked on a leash in a mall, a guy force stripped by uniformed police officers, a cute boy giving a webcam show only to find that he's just given a private viewing to some 'girl' he knows from school....

This stuff just whets my appetite for more males performing in public and often 'humiliating' situations. The subtlety of these sexy power plays continue to pray on the mind well after I've shot my load.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails