Saturday, December 16, 2006

Take a cheeky peek at The Naked DJ


Take a cheeky peek at The Naked DJ
The Naked DJ
Just don't look down!

"Gay or straight, male or female, everyone wants to have a look at The Naked DJ!" says Dominic AKA The Naked DJ.

The Naked DJ AKA Domski is a DJ and the promoter of Friday funky house night, One Love.

One Love is on the first and third Friday of the month at The Mint Club.

At One Love's second birthday party, they held a naked party where some people went nearly naked like Jon Jo who only wore a hat!

The idea of The Naked DJ was conceived when Dominic decided to DJ naked for his girlfriend at the time.

He recalls how the crowd behave differently when he DJs naked.

"Usually, on a night, they'll only be a few people at the front, watching the DJ, but when I DJ naked there's a whole circulation of people wanting to come and have a look."

Misbehave
The crowd have a tendency to misbehave when The Naked DJ plays out too.

"I try to get one of the bouncers to mind me while I'm on, otherwise things can get a bit out of hand.

"Sometimes girls try to get into the DJ box and pour drinks on me and lick it off, people try to bite my bum and one girl got so excited once that she pulled up her t-shirt and flashed at me!"

Dominic goes on: "It's not about sex or about being sexy - it's all about daring to do something different."

Most peoples' worst nightmare is appearing naked in front of a room full of strangers, but not The Naked DJ.

Comfortable
He says: "I don't get nervous before I go on. I did about two weeks before the first time, but then I just developed a state of mind. I'm comfortable DJing naked.

"Unfortunately, my parents aren't so comfortable. My Dad didn't speak to me for three months after the first time, but it's just such good publicity so I'm still doing it two years on."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails