Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rent a slave CFNM



I came across this old article (2002) by yet another British newspaper. I used to think the Brits were kind of proper but hey the info on this blog largely emanates from hot Brit boys who spend their time getting naked and then telling the newspapers !!

So here is a cfnm report about performing males getting naked for the girls and serving them....


"Reporter's Rent-a-Slave heaven
(The reporter has requested that we omit his name from this blog and that we link to the original report, -which we originally implemented but there was some html confusion in the link header...and there was me wondering if anyone read my blog!-GB)

Bristol Evening Post reporter Sarah Feeley found the perfect excuse for spending a day being pampered by a semi-naked, muscle-bound slave - a newspaper review of Bristol's latest service for women of course!

Ex-Royal Navy firefighter Jason Murray has set up a Rent-a-Slave service in Bristol and journalist Sarah was only too happy to try it out.

Reviewing her day of relaxation in the Evening Post, Sarah told readers: "Girls - you've never lived until you've lounged on a sofa feasting on Champagne and strawberries while a devilishly handsome man does your housework. Semi-naked."


"After one hour with J-cloth Jason the Ajax Adonis, my face ached from smiling, my stomach ached from laughing and I was blushing for Britain.

"My coy eyes were darting all over the room, though - out of the windows, up the walls, studying the pattern of the carpet - trying not to look directly at his impressive physique.

"OK. I admit that I tried not to look, but I didn't always manage it.

"But come on. If I was reviewing a restaurant for the Evening Post, I'd take my time to peruse the décor and sample as many dishes as I could manage.

"The smile didn't once fade from his face - even when the photographer persuaded him to lose the boxers and do the washing up dressed in just a backless apron. But I had to leave the room at that point. Too embarrassing.

"So. My verdict is - get your purses out, girls, because this man is worth raiding your piggy banks for."

Naked young guys on public view:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/performingmales

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails