Friday, September 15, 2006

This blog and you











Listen as some of you dudes know I kinda love this nude guy stuff. I love it if it's real, in the news, or entertainment. I tend to work this blog around bits of news that I stumble across and hope it entertains you as much as it does me. If you have a blog or site and you'd like a reciprocal link let me know. And do feel free to join my yahoo group anytime. It's open to all adults- especially performing males and I'm always interested in hearing from cute nude dudes who wanna have some fun and perform for us. I've always set out for this to be an amateur thing but if professionals would like to take part then please remember it is for fun. That said if I don't get more volunteers for some exhibiting soon I may even have to start paying for it. Moi? Pay for it? Hell no.....:-) Now here's some pics....



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails